Professional Teeth whitening is the easiest and safest way to improve the colour of your teeth. This procedure involves applying a whitening gel to your teeth. At Serenity Dental CQ we provide an in-office package for $699 including a check and clean, in-office bleaching, a take home kit and anti-sensitivity product, everything you need for pearly whites!
What are the benefits of tooth whitening?
Tooth whitening is mainly a cosmetic procedure and is a great investment for anyone looking to improve the colour of their teeth and enhance their smile. Common reasons individuals opt for tooth whitening are:
- Increased confidence when making a first impression
- Feeling happier about their appearance
- More youthful appearance
- Higher motivation to quit smoking and/or drinking
Do I need tooth whitening?
Please discuss with your dentist to see which right teeth whitening treatment is right for you. After getting teeth whitening done, many patients feel empowered to live healthier lives with an overall increased confident smile. It's important to keep in mind that it does not whiten filling materials or crowns, and can sometimes cause or exacerbate already sensitive teeth.
How long do teeth stay white?
Teeth whitening is not a permanent solution. The effect of a teeth whitening service varies from person to person, however generally it can last for up to 6 months. To prevent teeth from staining, make sure to continue the following practices:
- Floss regularly - Flossing allows you to reach into every nook and cranny that your toothbrush is incapable of.
- Brush regularly – An obvious one, make sure you are consistent with brushing your teeth.
- Schedule professional cleanings every 6 months
- Drink with a straw – When drinking any liquids containing sugar, using a straw will keep the beverage from washing over your teeth and prevent unnecessary staining.
Teeth whitening in Emerald or surrounds
Teeth whitening services are available at any of Serenity Dental CQ’s three dental clinics – at Emerald, Middlemount and Dysart.
While Serenity Dental CQ is a Bupa preferred dentist and also a preferred provider for HCF, Medibank, Westfund and CBHS, all health funds are accepted with Hicaps used to process claims for you at the time of your appointment. Interest-free dental payment plans are also available.